Saturday, October 30, 2010

Allergic Reactions To Waxing

autumn with pears and hazelnuts



last few days of vacation! We are now in the autumn and winter approaches. I have always liked this time of year, maybe because I was born: I do not love the summer, I prefer a wet climate and rain. What's better than spending an afternoon at home to make a cake, when it rains or snows? The smell of fresh air is mixed and biting cold e. .. Yes, I like it! It 's true, sometimes the cold is unbearable and they would rather stay in bed all day, in company with a good book. But even out for a breath of fresh air cold well covered ... I prefer it, definitely!
Today, for example, I prepared this cake autumn: it seems really strange that there are among the recipes, because they are really great in all versions and a simplicity that borders on the impossible! For example, in this recipe, pears, giving moisture and their sweet taste, are accompanied by the unmistakable aroma of hazelnuts that I do not know about you, but to me suggest just one thing: Nutella! When I look at the jar I would never associate the flavor to this creamy sauce of nuts, but just smell them ... is identical!
Let's go back to our cake: the recipe I took from the site of Virginia, aka the Spilucchino ", a true treasure trove of original recipes and, above all, to cakes! As I've said, is a very sweet soft but crunchy on the sides, all to soak for a breakfast and a bit 'unusual. A nice way to give welcome to autumn!


Recipe: Pear and Hazelnut Cake
Ingredients (for a cake tin of 30 cm):
Dry ingredients:
  • 250 grams of 00 flour, sifted
  • 150 g frumina
  • 140 grams of sugar
  • 1 packet of baking powder
  • 70 grams of hazelnuts coarsely chopped
  • a pinch of salt
wet ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 300 ml of milk
  • 120 grams of melted butter
400 g of pears and cut unpeeled (I used the Williams sisters are not too ripe)
Mix together the dry ingredients. Then add the wet ingredients together. Combine the wet ingredients to the dry mix them until the mixture is lumpy and not too smooth (like muffins). Stir in the pears and stir until mixture is lumpy. Pour the mixture into a cake tin greased and floured and bake in preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 50-55 min. or until the cake will be golden on the surface and a toothpick inserted in it will be dry and clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment