Sunday, October 24, 2010

Super Glue Off Of Stainless Steel

Spatzlen con zafferano, scamorza e speck



I'm back from you, a greeting fast, but as you know, I care not to neglect the blog, even if things get rough and heavy ... I wish it were even last year! " Sursum corda !," As my prof.
today place a recipe of my beloved Trentino: But what good are these dumplings ?!? The spatzlen are fine with any seasoning (smoked cheese with this, even in place of cream, is impeccable:) and also in stock ... as the dumplings! No, I am not obliged to talk about all the South Tyrolean cuisine ... I could do it for hours! The recipe I took from the book " The kitchen in the Dolomiti " of Annaliese Kompatscher , published by Athesia . It 's a book that I recommend you buy, especially if you are a fan of this kitchen, and I suggest you also try these dumplings! A hug!


Spatzlen with saffron, smoked cheese and bacon
Ingredients: (serves 4)
• 300gr flour
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 3 eggs
• ¾ tablespoons water
• 60 g butter
• 1 packet of saffron
• 400 ml double cream
• Speck qb
• Scamorza qb


Mix well the flour, salt and eggs, gradually add water and beat the mixture left up to the formation of air bubbles. Spread the dough into small pieces on a cloth and cut, using the back of a knife, remove thin strips making them fall in the water boiling salted water (or press the dough through the cable directly into the sieve and, in this, add more water in the dough). When the gnocchi rise to the surface, remove from water, cool with cold water and drain thoroughly.
Prepare the sauce by frying the bacon for a few minutes, add the cream, saffron and smoked cheese. When dissolved, add the dumplings, mix well and serve hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment