Friday, January 28, 2011

Intimidating Sports Qoutes

sablés



Name: Matcha . Origin: Japan . Distinguishing features: er ... Green? Green!
You have no idea what I had expected to make these biscuits, than I want to prepare them. You can not imagine. I had addocchiati parecchio tempo fa qui  ma, come tutte le ricette che avevo visto e che contenevano il matcha, beh, ci avevo messo una pietra sopra. E io dove lo prendo il matcha? E poi, che cos'èè??? Già dal nome sembra una cosa fuori dal mondo, eppure c'è anche qui da noi. Il mio matcha però è speciale, perchè ha fatto il giro di mezzo mondo ( e per questo lo invidio parecchio, oh sì :). 
Dopo una breve "biografia" del mio matcha, veniamo a questi sabbiosissimi sablès, tipici biscotti francesi preparati con una generosa dose di burro e tutti da inzuppare (rigorosamente nel latte FREDDO, I highly recommend). Their flavor is very special, even the match, such as cardamom, left me breathless, I never imagined the taste if I had not tasted.
the match, like many other ingredients a bit 'weird, I was always attracted a bit'. Color will be nice, will be from Japan that tastes like a clean and perfect in its modern simplicity. The fact is I never could have tried to make a cake with this tea, but I knew that before then I'd find. We carry the recipe for Sigrid that I made some minor changes and, finally, I can not thank a person really special ^ __ ^

Recipe: Matcha Sableès
Ingredients (for about 30 cookies):
• 215 grams of 00 flour, sifted
• 75 grams of sugar
• 1 + ½ tablespoon matcha
• 150 g butter
• granulated sugar to cover

Sift matcha with the icing sugar with a fine-meshed sieve. Pour in the global, add the butter at room temperature and cut into cubes and mix with the leaf or spiral hook ako , until creamy smooth and homogeneous color. Then add the flour gradually, and when it is fully incorporated, the egg yolks. Finally, wrap the dough with aluminum or plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for one hour. Roll out the dough with a thickness of 5 mm and cut into circles with cutters of 5 cm in diameter, dip in granulated sugar and place the biscuits on a baking sheet coated with the special paper. Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes (you just need to color the edges).

0 comments:

Post a Comment