Saturday, December 18, 2010

Greek Values Physical Fitness

Snow, finally!

no recipe today, unfortunately I have not had time. But I leave you this picture I took when I photographed the whole soft patties . It 's true, I would post due together (maybe it was the best thing), but now ... Well, it went well! I decided to post it anyway and now all I can tell you that by next week, we'll see more often! Yes, finally I can offer you some recipes' more often (even if they are truly satisfied than they are able to do so far).
And, with this good news (at least for me:)), came the snow! I've always loved this time of year. Perhaps because the winter is a season that makes me feel good, maybe because, despite the cold face, I like the pungent air you whip your face just leave the house. The muffled sounds, the city was full of soft lights that make it more welcoming, the atmosphere more intimate and less dispersed and hurried than usual. I like the smell of freshly baked cookies, the satisfaction that you try to pack them and tie the neck of a bottle of wine to give it away. In this regard, if you give look at the site of Anemone , there are so many wonderful ideas for packanging! And with this little story I'm done for today, we'll meet again soon, with a cargo of biscuits ready to give away:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment