Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How Much Is Whailord Worth

Passion fruit pannacotta

Sorry for the delay, but between a thousand and one thing I thought of doing, I have not found the time to prepare something to post last weekend, which I believe was a bit 'busy for everyone. You should know that only last week I had made my own personal little program with all the recipes that I wanted to post in two weeks (that was loooong long time and has undergone many, too many erasures;), but in the end, between one thing and ' other, I had to sacrifice some recipes. Quiet, I have not deleted: I have only postponed in a while '! ;)
So successful have your cookies? I hope so! I've already peeked on your blog where there are valuable insights and ideas. I got the Zimsterne (the only ones who are able to prepare in other proposal that I had) and I must have been very much appreciated;) (sorry but now I like this smiley too, withdraw them well nose ...!)
was a bit 'I do not competed in a pudding, and especially in the jelly: I had never tried to use the sheets of gelatin, which are rather funny! Last week I also bought some passion fruit: at first I thought one of us to put syrup on top of cakes, in the end I preferred to prepare the panna cotta. This is one of those sweet, like chocolate pudding , in the family we usually buy at the supermarket: why, when they prepare at home is a great little satisfaction! The panna cotta came with a sweet soda and not too intrusive, Asprino mitigated by the flavor of passion fruit (with whom I made a jelly for garnish): very good! Now, however, promise me that you try it, eh? ;)
Recipe: Passion fruit pannacotta
Ingredients for the Panna Cotta (serves 4)
• 250 ml of fresh cream + 150 ml milk • 140
gr icing sugar
• 1 / 2 vanilla bean (also already in use)
• 3 sheets of gelatin
Ingredients for gelatin:
• 6 fruits Passion
• 2 sheets of gelatine
Fill a bowl of cold water and soaked the sheets of gelatin for 10-15 min. Meanwhile, pour the cream, sugar and vanilla bean cut lengthwise into a saucepan and bring almost to a boil, then remove from heat. When the jelly is ready, squeeze it well and fold in cream, stirring with a whisk until the gelatin is dissolved completely. Strain the whole through a sieve with a dense grid, trying to melt all the gelatine. Spread the mixture into 4 individual molds and, after cooling down to room temperature, place in refrigerator for several hours or until the panna cotta will not be solidified. For the jelly, rinse, cut in half and remove the passion fruit pulp. Soak the gelatine to the usual 10-15 min., Remove the water leaving a little bit. Turn on low heat and dissolve it in a saucepan. Stir in the fruit pulp and stir until the gelatin will not be amalgamated. Pour the panna cotta on the cold, place in refrigerator (no cover with plastic wrap, otherwise condensation ago) and let stand overnight. Turn out and serve cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment