Saturday, November 13, 2010

Davıcom Cnet Cn200pro Fast Ethernet Adapter

Petits pots de crème à la vanille


Here, we wanted a dessert spoon. It was a bit 'of time preparing not one, maybe because most of them should be consumed cold and, in these days, is not that you have just got a great desire to eat something from the fridge. .. Although, I must admit, something fresh after a meal I eat it again willingly. This sweet is very similar to a panna cotta, it's just a little 'sweeter and a bit' less dense.
The recipe comes from my favorite blog of course, to Tuki : I had to make some changes, however, because at the beginning, I had come a very thick cream . I will surely have done something wrong, I know that the cornstarch was not wound up well and was clotted to the point of becoming inedible.
Tuki For the recipe, look here . Ah, I explained how to do so much to see the seeds of vanilla ?????? They are beautiful! In my photos are not seen (grr, that anger) but I assure you that we are: D

Recipe: Jars of vanilla cream
Ingredients (for 4 small jars):
  • 200 g of fresh cream
  • 300 g of fresh whole milk
  • 1 vanilla pod
  • 60g caster sugar
  • 20 g cornstarch


Pour the milk, cream, sugar, vanilla bean seeds and derived from the same pod in a saucepan, bring it to boil and remove from heat. Pour the resulting liquid into another container and slowly add the cornstarch, stirring with a whisk and add more liquid until it is run out, taking care to dissolve cornstarch. (I repeated the operation three times ... be patient: is important that the cornstarch dissolves well! )
Place on low heat and bring almost to a boil, stirring constantly with care, let boil for 3 to 5 minutes or until the cream will be thick. Allow to cool, stirring occasionally and cover with foil to contact in order to prevent the formation of the cuticle. Put in refrigerator and, when ready to serve, mix the cream to make it smooth and pour into glasses or in jars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment