Sunday, November 7, 2010

Zeldox Withdrawal Symptoms

soup beans and almonds



Ah, the soups! I love vegetables and I can not deny that I like the soups to eat every day, all types, with each ingredient, the strangest, most original.
Over the weekend I was browsing through the myriad of soups Blog Sigrid , looking for what to do for me: (indovinate! ) I've found it! E ' absurd, we are in November and I have not posted a soup with a "z" capitalized. But do not tell me anything?! Scherzo ... : D Anyway, I hope to get bored even for a while 'time with the soups and I hope that, after all, is not so boring! This soup is really delicious, I was surprised even me: the taste of sweet almonds is really original and there is really good!


Recipe: Soup beans and almonds
Ingredients (for 3 persons):
• 250 grams of beans
• 50 grams of almonds
• 1 rib celery, chopped
• 1 carrot, chopped
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 500 ml vegetable stock
• 1 teaspoon sugar (optional *)
ground black pepper •
Finely chop carrots, celery and onion. Crush garlic, green beans cleaned and cut into pieces. Dip the almonds in a blender to grind. Heat oil, add the herbs and let cook over medium heat until golden brown. At this point, if you wish, you can add sugar. Add beans, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Cover then all of the hot broth, cover the pan and cook for about fifteen minutes. After this time, add the almonds, cook another minute and then turn off the mixer and whisk well with immersion. Adjust the density if anything, a bit 'of water.
* I have omitted the flavor of almonds felt enough

0 comments:

Post a Comment